What we collect :
We may collect the following information:
• name and job title
• contact information including email address
• demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interest
• other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information that we gather:
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the App according to your interests.
• Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
• If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
Collection of email addresses:
Collection of in app analytics Via Flurry Analytics:
Flurry Analytics provides information to you about how your End Users use their mobile applications as well as how applications are performing across different handsets. Flurry obtains this information as a result of data being sent to our servers from our software “agent” if embedded by you in an End User’s mobile application. The data collected by the agent may include: agent version, platform, SDK version, timestamp, API key (identifier for application), application version, device identifier, iOS Identifier for Advertising, Media Access Control (MAC) address, International Mobile Equipment Identity (IMEI), Model, manufacture and OS version of device, session start/stop time, locale (specific location where a given language is spoken), time zone, and network status (WiFi, etc.). We hash iOS device identifiers, MAC address and IMEI; however, we do not hash platform device identifiers such as the ANDROID_ID and the BB_PIN. Hashing involves the transformation of these identifiers into a value or key that represents the original identifier. The device identifiers (if applicable), IMEI (if applicable), MAC address (if applicable), and platform are hashed to a Flurry ID.
In addition, Flurry may collect the following data if you select the option for Flurry to collect and provide such data to Flurry: User ID (for your service), latitude and longitude (obfuscated by Flurry to state/city), gender, age, events, errors, and page views. Finally, we see the IP address, device type, locale and timezone of the user through the HTTP request. Flurry uses this data to enable demographic and customer-created segment advertising targeting, create reports for you to analyze your End Users and to create reports and/or metrics against which you can compare your user base. In addition, we may provide you with the option of exporting raw Flurry data to your servers such as timestamp, platform, event, and user ID. You can also record errors that occur in your applications and receive an export of data containing the error information.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee may be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to EXULTO MEDIA, INC. PO Box 49227 Sarasota, Florida 34230 USA. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.